Make the impression that counts.
Get the results you seek.
Everytime you say anything to anyone and the results matter -- that’s a presentation. Formal or informal, prepared or spontaneous, presenting ideas effectively, tailoring to your audience, and making complex information memorable are valued skills. Get coached!
- Present with power and influence
- Maximize every interaction, meeting, and information exchange
- Win shortlist interviews
- Engage clients, colleagues, decision makers
- Conduct public hearings and community meetings
- Strengthen team,board, and prospect meetings
- Deliver dynamic conference presentations
If you are on the leadership track, on the path for an executive position, or an entrepreneur building your company’s reputation, you need the varied and vital techniques to advance your career and your company. Required skills range from memorable messaging and “saying the right thing the right way” to team building, advocacy, post-pandemic workspaces and workmodes, efficient meetings, motivational approaches.
- Learn the “invisible skills” that define leadership
- Prepare for the next level in your career
- Demonstrate the potential to be ready to move into leadership role
- Enhance your current leadership stature
Every day is the best day for every person in your firm, your company, your organization to help grow business. To make this happen, at every level from CEO to young professionals, proactive practices must be comfortable and inplace. Easy-to-acquire and easy-to-implement strategies guide ways to weave business development into everyday-just-doing-your-job.
- Foster client relationships
- Encourage new contacts
- Learn new approaches to networking and visibility
- Create and implement a realistic and results-driven plan
Every communication is a business development opportunity. Strengthen your connections with LXDi's proven, copyrighted techniques.
LXDi’s fine-tuned tactics will help you influence decision makers by empowering you to present technical and design solutions in an engaging way.
Soft Skills Strategies
LXDI's soft skills strategies will help you advance into management and leadership plus progress your projects and company.
Select the program that works best for you:
- Quick hints seminar or ‘Lunch-and-learn’
- Personal coaching meeting
- Full-day workshop or coaching seminar
- Team rehearsal for a specific presentation or interview
- Prep for conference session or annual meeting or special presentation
- Half-day interactive training session
- Multi-session mini-course
Bring your communications proficiency to the next level.
"This program was well organized and valuable for every level in the audience--from a new marketing person to the CEO."
PrincipalENR Top 500 firm
"Your guidance was invaluable. I finally had the presentation completed late Wednesday evening and was able to quickly put together my "diamond". Once that was done my nervousness evaporated. Thank you so much for your expert advice..."
Senior AssociateENR Top 500 design firm
"This training program goes beyond even our greatest expectations. Joanne has changed our corporate culture and strengthened the business development abilities of every individual in the firm."
PrincipalA/E firm, Midwest
"I took your course and I want you to know that the last four interviews I went on, we won every job."
Project ManagerConstruction company, Holyoke, MA
"Joanne was excellent -- Topic was well presented and relevant."
Project ManagerMidwest, AIA National Convention
"Aside from Joanne's excellent ability to improve team presentation and public speaking skills she is also an extremely valuable resource. Joanne was instrumental in taking our newly designed website to a tier 1 level. Her experience..."
Project Managerconstruction company, New England
"Joanne's professional development programs are very informative and interactive. New information for us to incorporate into our current plans--very usable and sensible material."
CEOBoston-area construction company
"Joanne does not disappoint. Her seminars are an adventure and filled with good advice!"
ACEC national presentationWashington, DC
"[This virtual presentation for future leaders was filled with] Great information. This will be the way of our future and some of these simple tips make so much of a difference."
Construction ManagerCMAA national presentation
"This [leadership information] is so great! It rings so true."