Joanne G. Linowes
Celebrating 30 years as founding principal of LXDi, LLC.
As Head Coach at LXDi, Joanne Linowes is originator of acclaimed techniques for impressive presentations and methods for marketing/business development. Her expertise is in helping professionals with technical, scientific, design, or quantitative backgrounds enhance their ability to present their ideas effectively and with power and influence. Since 1986, Joanne has been using her copyrighted presentation approaches to coach company executives, firm principals, project managers, associates, and young professionals across the U.S. and abroad.
Presenter at national and local professional conferences:
- American Institute of Architects, (AIA)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- International Facilities Management Association
- International Interior Design Association
- Texas Society of Architects
- State transportation agencies
- ABX (formerly Build Boston)
- Women’s Transportation Seminar
- Women in Construction
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Acquiring the Competitive Edge: Essential Communications Strategies for Design Professionals, published by Victor O. Schinnerer & Co.
- The Savvy Presenter: 100 Tips for Mastering Presentations, published by Images Publishing.
- Articles published regularly in Architect/Engineer Marketing Journal (AEMJ) and PSMJ project management journal.
- ACEC/Massachusetts: Leadership Education Committee, chair
- Boston Society of Architects Space, member
- TE, Newton: Audit Committee, co-chair; New Initiatives for Leadership, chair; Seminars for Later Life, chair
- Junior League of Boston, member
- The College Club of Boston, member
- Design Build Institute of America, NE Region, Board of Directors 2000- Present, Program Director 2015-2017
Executive producer and national promotion director for programs on WGBH television and radio, and the PBS network.
- B.S., Boston University
- M.S., University of Pennsylvania